Safeguarding is paramount in any club, team or practice and any one who does not make Safeguarding their number one priority then alarm bells ring. Here is a simple checklist:
- Make informed decisions
- Get consent
- Deliver appropriate training
- Prevention is key
- Follow the Care Act 2014 for the well being and safeguarding of children, vulnerable adults and children
- Assess all those in contact with Children and vulnerable adults
- Protection is paramount
- Partnership up with experts
- Have regular updates regarding legislation and key cases
- Ask for advice
- Be 100 per cent accountable
- Be proud to show certificate, manuals and any policies, procedures and learning staff and any member has to sign for / complete
If it isn't present then I would serious question would you want your child, loved ones, grand children around an area where their safety is not the number one priority.
Our software and analysis enables every aspect of Safeguarding to be track, monitored and adhered to instantly.